EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Uganda National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (UNCCI).
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Provide business advisory services
• Organize and facilitate training/capacity building programs
• Coordinate membership drive and maintain Business Development Services database
• Support marketing activities, including Trade Fairs, scientific shows.
• Design programs for business matching for partners nationally, regionally and internationally.
• Coordinate Consultancy services to generate revenue for the Chamber.
• Generate and develop new business opportunities for members
• Conduct and coordinate inward and outward business relations between buyer and seller companies.
• Develop programs for building and reinforcement of business relations between buyer and seller Companies.
• Design programs to promote collaboration among suppliers of material, services and commercial networks.
• Attend to and promote members programs on behalf of the Chamber.
• Conduct research to identify opportunities for trade and investment for members.
• University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field.
• A post graduate degree or qualification in business, economics or related field.
• A minimum of 5years working experience in the private sector
• Experience in business planning and development
• Strong negotiating and communication skills
• Ability to articulate business strategy for practical approach for successful business outcome.
• Excellent computer skills especially spreadsheet and database.
How to Apply
Uganda National Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Plot 1A, Kiira Road. Mulago Kampala, Uganda