Position: Membership Executive
Uganda National Chamber of Commerce & Industry aims at promoting and protecting the interests of the business community, particularly its members who are represented in all sectors of the economy.
UNCCI does this by advocating for appropriate economic policies and interventions that encourage a favorable business and investment climate, and working with its members to enhance their capacity to grow and run efficiently. UNCCI works with other key partners and players to ensure the enabling environment for the sustainability of the private sector led growth.
The various sectors include, internal and external trade, industry, tourism and, transport, services.
We have immediate opening at our new offices In Mbarara and Mbale branches for experienced, talented Marketing Executives to help support our growth and expansion at the respective branches.
Job responsibilities vary and may include the following:
- -Create and develop marketing plan to expand client base.
- -Maintains close contact to key personnel at major and potential customers.
- -Maintains a presence in relevant industry and trade organizations, as well as the regulatory authorities and local government to promote the business name
- -Constantly evaluates market situation, industry trends, technology trends and competitive
environment in relationship to the organization’s marketing strategy.
- -Update National Secretariat on their activities
Ideal candidates should possess the following;
- At least an “A” level certificate
- Be able to speak English and the local language.
- Broad-based business environment knowledge and
- Relevant (marketing) work experience;
- Comfortable working closely with clients, regulators, consultants, and other members of the business community
The business environment is fast-paced and always changing. Successful applicants should be self-motivated, high-energy, can multi-task and maintain momentum on several projects simultaneously. Applicants must be based in Mbarara or Mbale towns.
Please submit your resume with cover letter describing your strengths and how you would contribute to the firm.
Remuneration will be on commission basis.